Please read the description section below before you book
Saturday Gate Session 26/09/20
Out of stock
- Sessions will be restricted to start with and open to BP BMX Club members only and those that can ride the full track without assistance (coaching level 1 or above).
- All bookings are to be made online prior to the session and there will be no on-the-day sign on. Riders without a pre-booked place will not be permitted on track.
- No equipment will be loaned out by the Club, all riders must have their own bike, full face helmet, pads and gloves (without which you will not be permitted on track).
- The tuck shop will be closed so please bring your own refreshments and plenty of water.
- These will be gate sessions only, there will be no coaching available for the time being.
A designated area will be marked out for all spectators to stand (or feel free to bring your own chair!) for the duration of the session.
There will also be a separate rest area available for riders to have a break and keep any snacks / water bottles.
We will be operating a one way system on track and there will be a maximum of 4 riders on the gate at any one time.
These groups of 4 riders will remain together for the full session.
Riders are expected to go from the gate and must complete full laps. Stopping on track will not be permitted, but once riders have crossed the finish line they may go to the rest area.
|Must be a club member||
Yes I am
|Coaching level 1 or above||
Yes I am